Institute for Law and Public Policy
Address: 129090, Moscow, Shchepkina str., 8
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 140, Moscow, 129090, Russia
Tel.: +7 (495) 608 6959, 608 6635; Fax: +7 (495) 608 6915
The seminar for lawyers and attorneys How to Defend the Rights in Strasbourg? From a Formulation of Violations up to Filling an Application Form, April 16-17, 2017, Moscow
The Institute for Law and Public Policy continues a series of special seminars for attorneys and practicing lawyers.
We are happy to invite attorneys and practicing lawyers, NGOs lawyers and representatives of the academic community to participate in the seminar How to Defend the Rights in Strasbourg? From a Formulation of Violations up to Filling an Application Form, which will be held on April 16-17, 2017 in Moscow.
Over the seminar the participants will receive the answers to the following questions:
- What are the criteria for the admissibility of the complaint and the specifics of its application by the European Court?
- How to conduct a case at a national court, so as not to lose the chances of its consideration by the European Court?
- What typical mistakes of the applicants are faced by the Secretariat of the European Court and how can they be prevented?
- How to argue the complaint (to formulate what the violation was, to work out the applicant's position, to pick up its legal justification, to formulate the requirement for the European Court)?
- How to file a complaint with the European Court under the new rules so that it can be examined by the European Court on its merits?
- What is the specificity of the case in the European Court?
To learn more about the seminar, please have a look at the appropriate page in Russian or do not hesitate to contact the seminar coordinator Maria Palikhova at email@example.com or by phone 8 (916) 878-48-89.
Летняя школа "Конституционное право и игровые судебные процессы: роль и место в учебном процессе", Москва, 8-12 июля 2013 года